“I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think” ― Socrates
The Physiology of the Skin
- An understanding of the epidermis, the cells within in it and how they work.
- An understanding of the dermis, the cells within in it and how they work.
- What we do to upset the skin.
- An understanding of the skin’s reactions and knowing what the skin is trying to tell you.
- A skin consultation
- Setting clients’ expectations.
- How to manage client retention.
Who should attend:
- Beauty therapists who want to become Skin Therapists.
- New beauty clinic owners who need advice in what works and why.
- Aesthetic Nurses that want to retail skin care products.
Please watch our video to start the Skin Education Journey