What you will learn:
- Functions within the skin that can create acne and problem skin.
- Investigate these functions and see what their core purpose is.
- Outside influences of acne.
- What is available to help with this condition from a GP, dermatologist or over the counter.
- The short term and long term effects these can have on the skin.
- The psychological effect of acne on a client.
- The differences of acne within sex and age.
- What we as skin therapists have access to, to help this condition – treatments, products, what works, what doesn’t and why
- How to set realistic expectations.
Who should attend.
- Beauty therapists who want to become Skin Therapists.
- New beauty clinic owners who need advice in what works and why.
- Aesthetic Nurses that want to retail skin care products.